My approach

To listen, really listen, give you time to talk, explain what you need, why, what you’ve tried to do so far and what results you’ve had. Once you’ve done that we’ll talk, I will share my observations, my experiences and we can discuss the pros and cons, what’s relevant and what’s not. At the end of listening and chatting we’ll have a good idea of what we should and shouldn’t do. It’s as simple as that.

Coaching and Consultancy

Coaching is co-creation of change; we work on things together, understanding that combining our areas of expertise and skills will deliver a greater outcome. Consultancy is where you want me to deliver change on your behalf. Of course, we are still doing this together but it’s less about you co-creating and more about me getting the job done.

There is a time and a place in business for both and sometimes even a mixture. There are no rules. See me as an experienced pair of hands who is as happy leading from the front as she is supporting from the shadows.

Talent Development

Talent Development

If you don’t get it right with your people then your transformation won’t be successful. The collaboration between humans and technology (from computers to robots and everything in between) is a value driver. Humans still program the machines, come up with the algorithm that works, figure out what’s wrong when it stops and find improvements for technology and themselves.

People may seem more complicated than machines but we’re not really, are we? We want to contribute, be noticed, feel rewarded and have the chance to progress. People have an unconscious desire to continually learn; turn it on during your change projects and you will see results that go way beyond the project headlines.

Business Development

Business Development

Business development or sales, without them there is no business. Change is a constant because of us, the consumer; we want different products, services and experiences. If the company we love today doesn’t deliver, we very quickly move on.  I have worked on many change programmes where the employees feel that change isn’t necessary, they are doing fine - it isn’t broken so no need to try and fix it! As consumers though, they will choose cheaper or better or sexier.

Humans are hardwired to hate change, it’s there in our brains, fight or flight, we need to understand that and work with it. Create great change experiences that clearly link to great business development initiatives and you can’t go wrong; happy employees and a bolstered bottom line!  

Getting things done

Does it feel like you spend 90% of your time getting rid of hurdles and barriers, leaving you with a tiny 10% to actually get the job done? It’s a common problem. Firefighting is a national pastime. What if you could focus on the delivery without the distractions? How quickly could you get the job done? That’s where I come in!

It’s easier for an external pair of eyes to looks at those distractions and box them, attaching those that need to be part of the delivery and moving past the others. It sounds so simple, and it is. Want to focus on delivery and ensure you see those results sooner rather than later? Give me a call.

“Driven by the love of diversity, the thrill of the experience and the grounding of the need to earn money”

My philosophy

Say what no one wants to say but everyone wants to hear. Think, say and do the unthinkable for the management team. Deliver business benefits that go way beyond the project headlines. 100% fearless and focused on business change. Challenging, probing, enabling and empowering. Unstuffy, unusual, quirky and unafraid to have fun.

Key values

People-Centred

People-Centred

Focused on delivering innovation and change through the diversity of people and understanding the right processes for them to succeed.

No Nonsense Approach

No Nonsense Approach

Practical insights and advice drawn from having ‘walked the walk’. Direct, honest and emotionally sensitive, helping people to progress quickly.

Disruptive

Disruptive

Acting as a catalyst by encouraging people to see a different perspective. Ready to challenge accepted thinking in an organisation to get things done.

Innovative

Innovative

Believer in a culture of inclusive capitalism, where everyone can change things to deliver better outcomes and increase their personal success.

Get in touch

There are a lot of psychological factors that come into play when delivering change; trust, confidence and the most basic but most important; can we work together? Does that chemistry exist between us to deliver what you need? There is only one way to find out.

Say hello

Cookies help us provide our services. By using this website, you accept our privacy policy  |  Accept cookies