Welcome to a brand new season of The Change Troubleshooter!
Season 2 is The Sustainability Season!
In this 1st episode of the new season, What Can You Expect From Season 2? Nina explains why she made this season, which is dedicated to the subject of sustainability. She also gives a brief summary of each episode, so you'll be able to make a note of the ones that are of particular interest to you, as well as giving you an idea of what to expect in general from this season.
This episode is also available as a video, since it was recorded on Zoom. Click here to watch it.
Want to discuss this episode? Let’s connect!
Last year Nina realised that she wasn't really paying much attention to the subject of sustainability and the growing noise around the subject, so she went on a course. Having completed Cambridge University's Sustainability Management Course earlier this year, she decided to dedicate a whole podcast season to the subject of sustainability.
Nina got in contact and set up Zoom conversations with a varied bunch of great people here in the UK but also in Canada and Los Angeles.
Recorded on Zoom, due to social distancing, all episodes will be available as videos on Nina's Youtube channel.
We hope you enjoy listening to/watching them as much as we enjoyed making them!
- 2:1 - What can you expect from season 2?
- 2:2 - Does Sustainability Start at Home?
- 2:3 - L. A A Green and Pleasant Land?
- 2:4 - A Thought for Food
- 2:5 - Can We Be Sustainable With or Without Data?
- 2:6 - Achieving a Sustainable Digital Thrad
- 2:7 - From Fast Fashion to Something Else
- 2:8 - What does an Activist look like?
- 2:9 - What is a Transition Village?
- 2:10 - Sustainable You - A Thinking Sabbatical